The MobileRAID MR5CT1 (MAC5CT) Series is an external compact RAID solution designed for file servers, video editing, and data storage. With up to 7.5TB of total storage capacity (drives not included) (64 bit OS, MAC OS 10.4 or above, Windows 64 bit Editions and LINUX 64 bit, supports over 2TB in one volume, 32 bit OS has max. 2TB per volume limitiation), this unit will be prefect for any application that requires a large portable storage solution. Utilizing a high-performance USB 2.0, Firewire 800 and/or eSATA host interfaces, the MR5CT1 (MAC5CT) is guaranteed to achieve the best performance with fail-safe file protection. Five hot-swappable, 3.5” Serial-ATA drive trays allow quick replacement and simple trouble-shooting of storage units. The MR5CT1 (MAC5CT) RAID subsystem can also be easily scaled to RAID levels 0, 1, 10, 3, 5, 6 or to just a simple JBOD configuration. Featuring durable and stylish aluminum housing, the MR5CT1 (MAC5CT) will meet all of your mobile data storage needs.
- RAID Hardware Design supports RAID 0,1,1+0,3,5,6,JBOD & Hot Spare Disk.
- Multiple RAID selection.
- Supports SATA I (1.5Gb/s) and SATA II (3Gb/s) Hard Drives.
- Over 2TB per volume via eSATA on 64 bit OS*.
- Supports the latest 1.5TB Hard Drives. Up to 7.5TB total storage capacity.
- Support SMART, NCQ, and OOB staggered spin-up capable drives.
- Online Array roaming.
- Online RAID level/stripe size migration.
- Online RAID capacity expansion and RAID level migration simultaneously.
- Automatic insertion/removal detection and rebuild.
- Hard Disk, Fan and Temperature failure detectors to ensure system stability.
- Web browser-based RAID management via Arc. Http Proxy through RS-232 port for Windows, Linux & FreeBSD enviroment.
- Standard Interface, No extra drivers required.
- Compact, stylish aluminum design.
- MR5CT1 (1)
- Removable Tray Modules (5)
- Power Cord (1)
- Hard Drive Tray Keys (2)
- 1394b Cable (1)
- USB 2.0 Cable (1)
- eSATA Cable (1)
- Quick Installation Manual & CD (1)